Is the product you received defective, non-compliant or malfunctioning and you wish to return it? Find out here what you need to do to get your money back.
As per Conditions générales de vente (GTC), you must send us a clearly formulated request for reimbursement containing the following information:
- Your name and last name
- Your e-mail
- Your phone number
- Your bank account number
- The copy of the purchase invoice of the defective product
- Copy of proof of payment for shipping service
The cost of returning your product will be reimbursed by our company subject to compliance with the above conditions.
You may send us these documents:
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By post to the following address:
1, rue Camille Claudel
26100 Romans- sur – Isère (France)
The refund may be declined:
- in the event of abuse (e.g.: the product returned is not the one purchased on the hubside.store website)
- if the product is returned outside the warranty period
- if you use a transport service other than TNT and if Hubside.Store has not received the product.
Returned product follow-up
On receipt of your product, our teams will carry out a technical analysis. We will then inform you by e-mail or telephone, within an indicative period of 72 working hours following receipt of your product, whether it is covered by the warranties set out in the GTCS and/or the solution(s) to the problem encountered.
In the event of multiple options, you must inform us of the one you choose within 48 hours of the proposal. The chosen solution will then be implemented within a maximum of 30 working days from receipt of your product.
If the repair or replacement of the product is not covered by the applicable warranties, we will either provide you with a repair estimate, or return your product to you within a maximum of 30 working days.